Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesday 29th January

I was awake at 3.30am again this morning! Ugh! I treated myself to a Muller vanilla with dark chocolate and cherry underlay and went back to bed lol! It's my favourite one of the chocolate range.  It is 2 syns due to the cherry bit but it's totally worth it!
I woke up and decided that I would get some workout in before breakfast this morning. I looked out the window and saw the wind and rain.... I had to make a choice - sit indoors, on here til the afternoon and then do a bit of Rosemary Conley at my leisure or forget that it was windy and rainy and get my trainers on and hit the pavement..... So I got my coat and trainers on and off I went. I have never felt so good! I just kept thinking that proper runners and athletes don't stop for a bit of rain so why should I? :) 30 mins later, I was home, wet and fully exercised :) The only downside is that I think that I overdid it... :'( I've pulled the muscles both sides of my groin and it's a little achy tonight. If it still feels like this tomorrow, I'll try a little stretching to help them loosen up and if that doesn't work, I may have to take it a little easy. I don't want to because tomorrow is weigh-in day and any little bit of exercise could be the difference needed to hit my target for the week. I am aware that most of the time, our bodies are a week behind so if the decent weight loss isn't until next week, that's fine but if it impacts on this weeks, it'll be worth it!
So after my exercise burn out this morning, I had my morning fruit salad and yogurt. Tomorrow, I think I'll have something different and save the fruit for later in the day. I like some variety!
Today other than that has been quite a lazy one for me. It went really slowly for some reason.
For lunch I thought I would try out a recipe that one of my fellow slimmers had made - but adapted it slightly to my taste. I made mashed potatoes (no milk or butter) but mixed in some baked beans, cooked some lean bacon and cooked 2 hard boiled eggs to go with it. Was yummy!!!
I felt slightly naughty today. I fancied some chocolate so used 10 of my 15 syns for 4 jaffa cakes (2.5 syns each) :) They were so good!! Very naughty of me!! :)
Tonight, I'm having a chicken stirfry (chicken, beansprouts, pepper, courgette, sweetcorn, carrot, oil - 2 syns, soy sauce and egg noodles).. one of my favourite meals.

Today's syns - Muller light vanilla and dark choc yogurt with cherry underlay  - 2 syns, 4 jaffa cakes - 10 syns and oil - 2 syns = 14 syns

This time tomorrow, I'll know how I've done this week! T Minus 22 hours to weigh in! Fingers crossed for a good loss and I hit my target of 2/2.5lbs for the week, which leaves me on track for next week and my target of 1st loss for my bday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment